Get in Touch
Branch Address and Timings :ICICI Bank Ltd.
Kingdom of Bahrain
Fax: + 973 17 221200
Branch timing :
Sunday to Thursday
8:00 am to 1:30 pm
2:30 pm to 4:30 pm
8:30 am to 1:30 pm
2:30 pm to 4:30 pm
*Branch will remain closed on the second and fourth Saturdays of every month.
How to Apply
Opening a Current Account at ICICI Bank Bahrain is an easy process. Just follow the simple steps:
- Download the application form here
- Fill in the application form with your details. Shoud you need assistance while filling in the form, please give us a call at our branch. We would be happy to assist you.
- Send the completed form to us, along with supporting documents. Please click here to view the supporting documents.
For documents sent by post/ courier;
Documents should be certified by one of the following from a GCC or FATF member state
- A lawyer
- A notary
- A chartered/ certified accountant
- An official of a government ministry
- An official of an embassy or consulate
- An official of an associate company of the bank
- An official of another licensed financial institution
a lawyer/ notary public in Bahrain. Certification of documents done outside Bahrain should be legalised through an Embassy/ Consulate. The certifying lawyer should do so under his/ her official stamp, setting out his/ her name, registration details, if applicable and address. The notary public should certify under his/ her seal and official stamp.
The Bank may undertake one or more of the following for verification purposes:
- Contact the applicant by telephone at the applicant's home or office number given in the relationship form.
- Use of a credit reference agency search or through independent verification by home visit of person's permanent address.
- Independent verification of employment, or public position held.
- The Bank might request additional verification, if required.